Recommendations for new kubota

Rkh

Got a 1959 mf65 gas & would like to sell it & buy a new Kubota. My mechanic is getting up in age & I don't want to worry about breakdowns & costly repairs. I live on a 800' private driveway with 3 other people & it's not covered by township so we're responsible for driveway maintenance including snow plowing. We have a load of limestone delivered every 3 yrs & I stone rake. What size Kubota do I need & what price range do they cost? I don't need backhoe attachment & I have a backblade.

You can go to Kubota.com and click on build my Kubota. It will give you suggested retail on whatever HP tractor and accessories you want.

I have 2 Kubotas, a BX2350 and an M7060, in addition to 3 other larger tractors. Either of the Kubotas could do what you want, just a question of how much time you want to spend, but I would say look at the M7060. Physically, not that much different than your MF.

I missed the part of the question on cost. Bought my M7060 about a year and a half ago, 4wd, cab, loader with 3rd function, 3 remotes on the back, $60k out the door. Looks like you can find them on Tractorhouse with a few hundred hours for +/- $50k

Got a 1959 mf65 gas & would like to sell it & buy a new Kubota. My mechanic is getting up in age & I don't want to worry about breakdowns & costly repairs. I live on a 800' private driveway with 3 other people & it's not covered by township so we're responsible for driveway maintenance including snow plowing. We have a load of limestone delivered every 3 yrs & I stone rake. What size Kubota do I need & what price range do they cost? I don't need backhoe attachment & I have a backblade.
As you are currently the owner of a classic American-built tractor why not broaden your search a little and give CIH, CNH, and Deere at least a passing glance?

I also looked at JD and CNH. Of Kubota, JD, CIH & CNH, the only one manufactured in the US, in the size range that I was looking for, is Kubota. Most of the others are made in India.

I also looked at JD and CNH. Of Kubota, JD, CIH & CNH, the only one manufactured in the US, in the size range that I was looking for, is Kubota. Most of the others are made in India.
Kubotas are made in Japan. The most cost effective replacement for your MF65 is probably a Standard.L

The L3902 HST is 37HP and about $30k with loader.

The L4702 HST is 47HP and about $40K with loader.

Dan

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back