Traded loader tractors

Philip d

Our Kubota M8200 is 15 yrs old worked like a dog on our dairy farm it's whole life and it's starting to show. The annual maintenance costs keep getting higher down time for wheel bearing parts on order hydraulic leaks fuel problems and its in need of a new set of back tires we finally decided it's time we traded it while it's still in decent running condition for something newer. We considered replacing the tires and running it as long as we can. Biggest concern is when we're busy making silage and were counting on it to do the job and something happens we have to stop and sometimes order parts leaving us down an important piece of equipment. We found this 2012 NewHolland T4030 at a Deere dealership about a 3 hour drive away. They gave us a great trade price we went to see it in person and couldn't pass on it as it has only 700 hours on it. You can find brand new any day of the week but in this area slightly used tractors don't come along very often. It's 12 less pto hp than our kubota but I think it will still do the job. The next owner of the kubota will probably love it but it's not up to demanding time will make or break you work anymore.
a149042.jpg

a149043.jpg

Great to hear thank you,there is actually a 4040 at a closer dealership but it's an 08 with 3900 hrs on it,would have preferred the extra hp but that unit has been well used as well.

I once owned a T4050 Deluxe with Supersteer.

I bought it new and sold it after a couple of years with less than 50 hours on it. Nothing wrong with it but it was not right for my needs.

The supersteer allowed it to turn on a dime but forced the loader out front about 10" further than the same tractor without supersteer.

Dean

Congrats on finding a good replacement. I'm sure this NH tractor will give you years of reliable service. . On a personal note , while a canopy tractor is great for summer work , there is no way I would ever consider a chore tractor , that has to feed cows 365 , that did not have a cab. My chore tractor sees 500 hours per year, in all kinds of weather. Maybe I have gotten soft, but for at least half the year, in rain , snow , and cold , I find the cab is just as important as the four wheel drive. Got tired of always getting a wet butt too, lol. Good luck with your new wheels, Bruce

Thank you Bruce,oh I know how you feel,our cab field tractor has a loader just for that too.we take the loader off when doing a lot of field work but this time of year brrr,I'll have to take the canopy off o fold the bar down ,we have one barn that has a low door I may put it back on for the summer ,I can get bales in that pen without driving the tractor in but I need it low to clean it out.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back