International 2424

No loader. Just the tractor. I would like a tractor with a loader someday. That's one of my options. Pass on this one and save up more for a tractor with a loader. This one would still be a great upgrade from the Ford 2N. It looks like most commonly needed parts are available here except the engine kit for the gas burner, which is what the one I'm looking at has. Forgot to mention that part in my original post. I should update that.
Junkshow has had a 2504 for 30+ years and it’s our go to for mowing, grain planting, binder work and most small odd and ends during our show and during the off season. The 2424 is a generation newer and a bit smaller, but of the same lineage.
The two features I see in the 2424 is a shift stick vs the dashboard shift that hangs up from time to time like our 2544 and tests one’s religions. The other is the short pto lever instead of the long lever on the left that tears your coat pocket off when you’re getting off the tractor and not looking.
I predict you’ll be content with it.

IMG_2065.jpeg

Mine kinda of has 2 fittings. I’m wondering if the one for the sediment bowl will fit in the opening of the brass elbow where it goes into the tank.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back