Ford 1710 front tires/wheels with loader

Raye Ann

New User
I need help please....I need wider tires on the front of my tractor with the bucket. when I pull into scoop, the front tires sink. I contacted Ford dealer he said nothing available. I know I have seen wider tires --- any suggestions.....

Thanks

Any decent welding shop should be able to cut the centers out of your current rims and weld them into wider rims, if you can't find different, complete rims with the bolt pattern you need. Just be sure to get the correct offset, so the tires don't rub the spindle.

I assume that your 1710 is 4wd? The 2110/2120 had an option for bigger tires. I believe (but am not certain) that the bolt pattern would be the same. I would try an ag tire place, not the Ford dealer. If you don't need the traction, you could possibly find a truck tire that is wider to spread the weight? Recognize that if the tractor is 4wd and you only change the front tires you are changing the ratio between front and rear.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back