Best knock off 23 degree tire

blue924.9

Good afternoon,

Wondering what the best generic 23 degree tractor tire is. Currently have a traction field and road on 1 side and a Goodyear 45 degree on the other side. Seems Firestone no longer makes the field and road in a 28 inch tire so looking at putting a generic tire on to match the like new on it. Not looking to spend the money to put matching super all tractions or other matched set tires on if I don’t have to

Good afternoon,

Wondering what the best generic 23 degree tractor tire is. Currently have a traction field and road on 1 side and a Goodyear 45 degree on the other side. Seems Firestone no longer makes the field and road in a 28 inch tire so looking at putting a generic tire on to match the like new on it. Not looking to spend the money to put matching super all tractions or other matched set tires on if I don’t have to
You don’t mention the size, but check out Miller Tire. They have some “generic” 23 degree tires that are half the price of a SAT.

I wouldn’t mess around with the knock off if the 23 degrees is proven best for your tractor in its class.
If it doesn’t matter ,then get you can and go

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back