Best Tire to Buy for 9N-8N

Can you tell me what source online is the best to buy the front tires on my 9N wheel? It seems this website do not sell tires, only wheels. Right now, I am looking for 6-16 tires to be put on my original wheel (photo attached). Both front tires are currently shredded, one is a 3-rib tire and the other one is simply a car tire! LOL
mvphoto32154.png

Google 600-16 tractor tires,there are Carlisle's and other brands on there with free shipping for not crazy money.

(quoted from post at 17:02:51 02/28/19) Can you tell me what source online is the best to buy the front tires on my 9N wheel? It seems this website do not sell tires, only wheels. Right now, I am looking for 6-16 tires to be put on my original wheel (photo attached). Both front tires are currently shredded, one is a 3-rib tire and the other one is simply a car tire! LOL
mvphoto32154.png

Where do you live? I’d give you a set of 7.50x16 bias ply truck tire if you’re in Idaho.

You can run used truck tires, load range D or E that would be just as good. Might want to check your local Craigslist, say 225/75/16 for a size. That’s the size I run on my old uhaul box van and they run just fine (8.5k empty).

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back