White 2-155 identification

d282

I am working on a White 2-155 that does not have a serial tag. I see that there is a serial number break in the parts book, and I want to make sure I am ordering the right parts. Is there any other way to identify the year or the tractor? It does have the red stripes on the side tin and red interior in the cab. The engine serial tag reads: 4018052 D5000X23-155 Thank you,

Does it have a narrow wood grain dash or a big square black flat dash and a high console? Also, the Series 3 cab is totally isolated. The front of the cab, behind the fuel tank is completely flat, and doesn't sit down over anything. Some will tell you the Series 3 have a plastic cab roof. That's true, but the early Series 3 still had a steel roof, so it's not a hard and fast rule.

The inside of the red stripe Series 2 cab would look just like a gray stripe. Wood grain dash and low console with short levers.

Thanks- it has the narrow dash like the Olivers had, but is black. The cab is built around the fuel tank and the roof is steel. I am guessing a series II. Do you know the range of years they were made? Thanks again.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back