Tach for White 2-155

All,

I'm looking for a White 4-position tach for a 2-155 tractor. They are the same between the 2-135 and 2-155 and one or two other models. They look like the attached image. There isn't a tractor boneyard within 200 miles that has one. Naturally, they haven't been made in years and inventory is gone at Agco. I shipped the one we had to Farmtronics in Canada (the only shop claiming they could/did repair digital tachs) and they just called today saying their tech had to punt. He put a bit of time into it and could not fix it.

So,

1) Do any of you have one of these squirreled away in your box/shed of treasures? If so, would you be willing to part with it?
2) Do any of you know a shop that actually repairs these tachs TODAY? I talked to a __lot__ of tach repair places and got the same story. The guy that used to do that died of nnalert or The guy that used to do that retired N years ago. It's probably unrepairable for real, but I would be willing to try one last time in case there is grizzled old hand that knows a few tricks.
3) Do any of you know any parts vendor/supplier that doesn't list inventory on-line with a high probability of having one of these?

The 155 we use for spraying so need functioning 4-position tach. I can cannibalize the one out of the 135 come spring since we just use the 135 for augers now but . . .

Thanks
cvphoto163595.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back