Waukesha XAH Power Unit Assembly

wascator

Hi, I am reassembling this Waukesha XAH power unit and I need help with understanding how the radiator and radiator shell mount on the front. I have a partial manual but it does not contain the necessary illustrations mentioned in the text. If you have one of these a photo or two would really help; if you have a manual, that would help.
There are two different units: one has a pressed steel oil pan as an auto engine; mine has a cast iron base which serves to hold the crankcase oil as well. My unit was made in the early to mid 1950s. My unit’s sheet metal is perfect and it was an emergency unit which hardly ever ran but it was kept in running condition for many years prior to being retired circa 2010.
Thanks a bunch!

I'd also very much like to see pics of that power unit.
I must have the other type. Pressed steel oil pan yet this one has a cast iron radiator top with the Waukesha script.
Put the timing gears into a 1929 XA.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back