Yanmar 3520

New User
Hello, I have a Yanmar 2700 motor 2TR27. Need a head no one seems to be able to find one. Any help would be great!! Thank you

Hello, I have a Yanmar 2700 motor 2TR27. Need a head no one seems to be able to find one. Any help would be great!! Thank you
Looking at the 2TR27 engine, it narrows down to the YM2700. A rare machine. and rare engine. It only crosses over the the YM200 with the 2TR22.
Both of these machines are not the normal setups of the true YM series. These two were made for special purposes within the Zen-Noh fleet.

You would also need to download the YM220 parts manual off the YTOG and compare the heads. They could be used on both machines from what I recall years back on the TF forum.

1707449681723.png

This posting was made by Mark777, who is no where to be found today. Even back in 2006, it was impossible to find an engine head.

Last edited:
It took some fancy looking, Parts ASAP might have this one available. They have a misprint calling it a Yamaha. LOL

Thank you. ASAP is out of stock. Did check into it and the head cast number of 2TR was only used on the YM2200 and YM2700! I’m on a call list if one showed up with ASAP and Fredricks
Thank again.

Thank you. ASAP is out of stock. Did check into it and the head cast number of 2TR was only used on the YM2200 and YM2700! I’m on a call list if one showed up with ASAP and Fredricks
Thank aga
Is this a YM2700 or SC2700 or EX2700? There are many models with this designation.
YM2700 Has engine number 2TR27

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back