Not sure what Tractor I Have

C8gooch

New User
I was told that the John Deere Tractor I have was a 4320, So I bought some parts and they do not fit . I am not sure about the serial Number, I was told that it was on the rear axle under the Hydraulic connections. I am unable to look up the serial number to find the year and model. The first image is the one under the hydraulic connections, the second one is on the engine. Thank you for your help
Rear End John Deere .jpg
Engine  Numbers.jpg
Rear End John Deere .jpgEngine  Numbers.jpg

I was told that the John Deere Tractor I have was a 4320, So I bought some parts and they do not fit . I am not sure about the serial Number, I was told that it was on the rear axle under the Hydraulic connections. I am unable to look up the serial number to find the year and model. The first image is the one under the hydraulic connections, the second one is on the engine. Thank you for your help View attachment 69196View attachment 69197View attachment 69196View attachment 69197
It's a 1971 4020.

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back