Mitsubishi Parts help

Bw-n-alvin

New User
Hey guys, i have a mitsubishi mt210 tractor that i borrowed from a friend. As luck would have it, the glow plugs stopped working while i had it. For the life of me, i cant find anyone who carries mitsubishi parts. Does anyone have any pionters for me? Ive heard that some Kubota parts are interchangeable with Mitsubishi, but the kubota dealer I spoke with didnt agree with that..

What Ken Combs said is correct. Also, lots of other import tractors used Mitsubishi engines.
If what you really need is glow plugs, they are probably not made by Mitsubishi anyhow.
Alternatively, you could try to figure out what brand of parts they are and start with
a cross-reference chart at NAPA.

What qualifies as a "good parts house?" How would one go about finding such a place?

The usual auto parts stores and farm equipment dealerships around here would be useless in finding this part. To the best of my knowledge there are no other choices.

(quoted from post at 10:56:37 03/30/21) Hey guys, i have a mitsubishi mt210 tractor that i borrowed from a friend. As luck would have it, the glow plugs stopped working while i had it. For the life of me, i cant find anyone who carries mitsubishi parts. Does anyone have any pionters for me? Ive heard that some Kubota parts are interchangeable with Mitsubishi, but the kubota dealer I spoke with didnt agree with that..

A GOOGLE search for "Mitsubishi K3D glow plugs" brings up many sources to peruse.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves, better dig into it a bit before tossing $$$ after G.P.'s you may not need.

What type of system does this have, automatic/timer or a manual pushbutton with an indicator in the dashboard that begins to glow as the GP's heat up?

Are the glowplugs in series or in parallel? (Parallel would have just a single wire to each glowplug, and if one were to burn out the others would still work.)

Have you checked the individual glowplugs for continuity?

Have you checked to be sure there's power to the switch or controller? (Could be a bad connection, or a fuse or fusible link that's failed.)

Mitsubishi engines are in every thing from electric road signs,to compressors to generators to tractors. Probably the most ubiquitous engine in the world. Grab the numbers and go to NAPA. I got glow plugs for my Mitsubishi powered Mahindra at NAPA

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back