Mahindra hydraulics

Adam1985

New User
Hey guys i have a mahindra 475 di i would like to add remotes to the rear of the tractor has anyone done this or seen it done

I think you will be better served with talking to your dealer for this one if there are no valves for the remotes then you will need a lot of parts to which it might not be feasible. There will be some fittings line/hose and other parts needed to do it right.

(quoted from post at 03:26:52 06/07/23) I think you will be better served with talking to your dealer for this one if there are no valves for the remotes then you will need a lot of parts to which it might not be feasible. There will be some fittings line/hose and other parts needed to do it right.
my local mahindra dealer and service center is beyond a joke you cant even get them to answer the phone need a set of fuel filter said they were on order for 6 months but my local napa had them no questions asked

I'm under the impression that Mahindra tractors are essentially somewhat servicable tractors for those who are mechanically inclined and want to save money by buying a tractor that essentially is without warranty or support.

You've asked about this one here before right?

Specifically answering your question, no. I'm sure hardly anybody here has heard of a Mahindra 475 Di, let alone owned one, let alone added rear remotes to one. They are not common tractors, at least in the United States.

The 475 Di appears to be the International B250 clone built under license by Mahindra, that made Mahindra "famous." At least, the descendant of that clone. They should be similar if not identical in design with regards to the hydraulic system.

Since it's not likely you're going to find parts to add factory rear remotes for this tractor, the key will be in identifying where you can re-route the hydraulics to an aftermarket remote valve, then back into the tractor.

No sir i havent asked before but you are 100% correct the international b250 is the tractors twin and down southe their is lots of mahindra tractors here i was just trying to see if someone has seen one or done one before i talked to my local tractor repair guy and he said he has done multiple ones so i will just take it over to him

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back