Mahindra 4510 any good?

r8f1k

Mahindra 4510 any good? Any advice, stay away, go for it? Has about 1500 hours, full cab, shuttle shift, 4x4, good tires, everything works.

(quoted from post at 16:57:35 05/15/20) Mahindra 4510 any good? Any advice, stay away, go for it? Has about 1500 hours, full cab, shuttle shift, 4x4, good tires, everything works.

I will leave it to others to comment further, but it's NOT a tough "made in India" Mahindra, but rather a re-badged "TYC" from Korea.

"The Mahindra 4510 tractor is built in South Korea by Tong Yang Moolsan for sale in the USA by Mahindra of India. It features a 44 hp (33 kW) Daedong engine."

Sooner or later your tractor will need repaired. Unless you are an expert mechanic, you'll need a good local dealer. I have a Case IH/Kubota dealer in Town that's been in business since 1967. geo.

Most any of the made out of the country tractors I would run not walk away from. Some of the made in the states I would run from also.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back