TL100DT Shuttle shift Problem

tedinmn

New User
My TL100 has a Shuttle shift Problem

The shuttle shift lever mechanism has been changed with no effect on the problem

Occasionally, when shifting from reverse to forward the little rabbit light will flash and tractor will not move. this also happens once in a while when the tractor has been idling in neutral and i then shift into forward. About 50% of the time I can reverse the shuttle and it will move in reverse, but when shift back to forward, nothing. The other times it will not move in reverse.

If I shut the tractor off and restart, it clears the problem about 95% of the time. I don't believe I have ever had to restart more than twice.

On very rare occasions I have been able by cure the problem by putting everything in neutral and then re-engaging everything. This has only worked 2 or 3 times.

I only run it in low range(turtle) although I have pushed both range buttons when it is stalled.

It never shifts up when I push the rabbit button.

Two or three times, the tractor will stop moving when a hit a very solid stop or extreme bump.

Thanks for any troubleshooting advice.

My TL100 has a Shuttle shift Problem

The shuttle shift lever mechanism has been changed with no effect on the problem

Occasionally, when shifting from reverse to forward the little rabbit light will flash and tractor will not move. this also happens once in a while when the tractor has been idling in neutral and i then shift into forward. About 50% of the time I can reverse the shuttle and it will move in reverse, but when shift back to forward, nothing. The other times it will not move in reverse.

If I shut the tractor off and restart, it clears the problem about 95% of the time. I don't believe I have ever had to restart more than twice.

On very rare occasions I have been able by cure the problem by putting everything in neutral and then re-engaging everything. This has only worked 2 or 3 times.

I only run it in low range(turtle) although I have pushed both range buttons when it is stalled.

It never shifts up when I push the rabbit button.

Two or three times, the tractor will stop moving when a hit a very solid stop or extreme bump.

Thanks for any troubleshooting advice.
Could be as simple as poor contact in a connector(s) or a bad ground somewhere. You might start by unplugging, inspecting, and plugging back in any connectors related to the circuit.

It sounds like a service manual with the correct wiring diagrams will be needed to trouble shoot effectively. Do you have the manual(s)? If not, you should consider investing in the correct ones. Below is a link to the site CNH has to get manuals. Even if you don't purchase from there you can get the right titles and publication numbers for the manuals they recommend for your tractor.

CNH Manual store link

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back