The seat on the M602 I am restoring is shot--the metal is rust to pieces in places, so I will need to replace the whole thing, and not just the cushions. M602 parts seem to be scarce. Does anyone know if the same seat was used on some other Moline models? If so, I could broaden my search for a seat.

If you have the early style seat, they are the same as the Jet Star, 4 Star and M5 for example. If you have the later style that would be the same as the regular M670s.

The seat on the M602 I am restoring is shot--the metal is rust to pieces in places, so I will need to replace the whole thing, and not just the cushions. M602 parts seem to be scarce. Does anyone know if the same seat was used on some other Moline models? If so, I could broaden my search for a seat.
Quite a few swathers/windrowers had that style of seat as well. The older open station ones, Hesston and Case.

Cockshutt, Massey, M5 M670 used the same seat if has the adjuster spring setup across the back. Believe they were made by Knoedler. Have several.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back