Deere 1010 Deluxe Seat

BustedKnucks

New User
Sort of restoring a JD 1010 RU (pre serial #31000) which had the deluxe seat option. When I got it there was a generic tractor supply seat bolted to the original seat pan/frame. Fairly certain I’ve found the cushions I need to make it “original,” but I can’t make sense of how the bottom cushion attaches to the seat frame. I’ve studied the parts diagram from Deere and can’t see that I’m missing any other parts, but not sure. I’m not really interested in spending the time or money to make the seat operate like it’s supposed to but I would like to have the correct cushions on it. What am I not seeing here? There are holes in the bottom of the pan, but none of the cushions I’ve found appear to have spring pins or a place to bolt the bottom cushion on.
IMG_2896.jpeg

Mostly because I’m assuming it would be expensive and potentially beyond the limits of my capacity to repair one thing without messing something else up haha.

I can’t access the second link you posted. Thanks.
Welcome to the Forums.

B&D's second link would appear to be hitting the site filter that prevents links to those sites that this site considers as competitors in the same parts sale market.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back