Fuel system bleeding procedure 3 cylinders Iseki engine

Does somebody have the bleeding procedure or where to find it. I have the repair manual for the
engine but it is not mentionned.

Thanks in advance

Joe

What model is your tractor? Bleeding fuel system is much easier the fuller the fuel tank is. I suggest to open bleeder on fuel filter. If tractor has a lift(transfer) pump then pump lever or knob to push fuel into filter & air out of system. When air-free fuel is observed close the bleeder. My Kubota M7040 normally starts immediately when engaging starter after closing air bleeder.

What model is your tractor? Bleeding fuel system is much easier the fuller the fuel tank is. I suggest to open bleeder on fuel filter. If tractor has a lift(transfer) pump then pump lever or knob to push fuel into filter & air out of system. When air-free fuel is observed close the bleeder. My Kubota M7040 normally starts immediately when engaging starter after closing air bleeder.
Thanks Jim for your reply
Tractor is a Massey-Ferguson 1428V Hydro

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back