Bleeding Hydraulic Lines on a YM3110D

I had a couple hydraulic line brake and replaced them and had to add a quart Hy/trans. I tried bleeding the lines by lifting the front loader up and down, but it isn't doing the job. How do I bleed the system?

The previous owner purchased a manual from Hoye and it is for a YM330D. does it support a YM3110D?

I thing the manual somewhat supports it, however, the 330 is geared, the 3110 powershift

Working loader controls is only way I have heard of. Are you sure you have a good fluid level. Is it jumping of just what?

The 3110D is an "open center" hydraulic system (most small tractors are) so the air will bleed itself almost instantly as soon as you start the tractor or operate the loader. My guess is something else is going on. Did you ever start the tractor without the hoses being coupled together (completing the open center loop)?

If so it might be a deadheaded pump
<LINK_TEXT text="https://www.hoyetr...port/knowledgebase.php?article=66</LINK_TEXT>

The YM330 will be very similar to the YM3110 with the exception of the transmission. Yours is powershift and the 330 is manual. The YM336 would be a closer (almost identical) match.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back