Ford 75 lawnmower value

Posted this down in the Garden tractor forum but didn't get any responses so I'll try here. I know a few years ago these things were bringing pretty good money but didn't know about todays market. Seems like their Oliver counterpart is top dollar but still unsure of the Fords. Any help appreciated.

Posted this down in the Garden tractor forum but didn't get any responses so I'll try here. I know a few years ago these things were bringing pretty good money but didn't know about todays market. Seems like their Oliver counterpart is top dollar but still unsure of the Fords. Any help appreciated.
I saw it in the Garden Tractor forum also. Didn't reply because I didn't want to insult you. For me, $100.00 would require a mask and gun.

I had an Oliver version I sold several years ago for $1600. This is the same tractor just different color. Didn't know what the market was on this Ford?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back