farmall parts & diagrams Farmall H Steering source

Help AGAIN please. I don't know how to bookmark it, but I know there is an online source of parts and diagrams & info. I need to see the parts for my Farmall H steering, specifically the bearing on the end of the steering shaft. Please tell me again where to find that source of parts & diagrams. Thanks, kelly

Help AGAIN please. I don't know how to bookmark it, but I know there is an online source of parts and diagrams & info. I need to see the parts for my Farmall H steering, specifically the bearing on the end of the steering shaft. Please tell me again where to find that source of parts & diagrams. Thanks, kelly
The Messicks site will have most of the PN CNHI deleted. Have any grandkids? If so ask them to help you book mark it.
YT has that bearing, scroll down about 3/4 of the page.
YT Farmall H steering parts

Last edited:
Usedred Has given that info. I will give some related content: The bearing in the steering box controls the front to back movement of the shaft. it is held in place by the big plug farthest forward. The rear of the housing has a bushing in it that rides on the shaft directly. The bearing is commonly available at bearing specific stores (and IH i would venture) the bearing number is on the edge of the bearing and describes the bearing as a deep groove heavy duty metric bearing. The bearing must match the Deep Groove requirement. The substitution for a different bearing with fewer balls, or not Deep Groove will fail very quickly. The following companies are good NGK SKF FAG Timken NTN NSK. Made in USA is not necessary, The quality is. The plug can be a difficult challenge. use a 6 point socket that lets it grab deeply onto the Hex. I use Corn head grease in my Farmall steering boxes. #O grease. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back