John Deere 435 tractor parts source??

SPMN

Trying to help a friend find 435 steering parts. I understand that some 420W & 430W parts will interchange. Anybody have any idea where I might find parts or know of anyone parting one out? Thanks in advance for any leads.

Trying to help a friend find 435 steering parts. I understand that some 420W & 430W parts will interchange. Anybody have any idea where I might find parts or know of anyone parting one out? Thanks in advance for any leads.
Are you still looking for the right steering arm (T12200) that was also used on the 420W and 430W with the swept back axle you asked about the first of last month? As a check of the parts catalogs at that time revealed, models that used that axle and arm are only those three.

About all you can do is keep asking. Have you put a wanted ad in the classified ads here? Include as much detail about it as you can to reduce false leads. If you haven't, get a copy of a trading magazine like Tractor house and look for salvage yard ads and start calling them. It is going to take phone calls not just looking at the web. You/he could ask a machine shop what they think about making a mirror image copy of the left arm.

Good luck

Are you still looking for the right steering arm (T12200) that was also used on the 420W and 430W with the swept back axle you asked about the first of last month? As a check of the parts catalogs at that time revealed, models that used that axle and arm are only those three.

About all you can do is keep asking. Have you put a wanted ad in the classified ads here? Include as much detail about it as you can to reduce false leads. If you haven't, get a copy of a trading magazine like Tractor house and look for salvage yard ads and start calling them. It is going to take phone calls not just looking at the web. You/he could ask a machine shop what they think about making a mirror image copy of the left arm.

Good luck
Thanks Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back