Branson Tractors

Kinda like everything else, you ask a question such as this and you will get a hundred different opinions. Branson tractors are built or owned by a Korean company which has been in business since 1968, and has been in the U.S. since 1998. I, personally, have heard little about them, as most farmers in this locality bleed green when they get a cut. As far as reliability, they are probably OK, but what one should keep in mind is the size of the dealer base, and how fast one can get parts when needed. You can Google for this information.

Owned by Korean Company assembled and parts depot Rome Ga. People that compare them to similar size Kubota think they are easier to operate, turn a little tighter and are less expensive

One dealership in my area sells New Holland & Mahindra, another dealership sells Case & Branson. Both dealerships have been around a very long time. I think they're all good, just depends what you are doing with them.....

I bought one new in 2004. So far it has been just fine. Starts easy even on the coldest day (-10) without being plugged in. Easy to operate. Body is all steel. Gear driven with 12 forward speeds and 12 in reverse with shuttle shift that seems to work pretty good. They did not make a Hydro when I bought mine. Live PTO with a two stage clutch. Two hydraulic remotes on the rear. So far parts have not been a problem. I'm happy with it. Only problem I had was the hydraulic reservoir for the steering was plastic and cracked and was leaking after about six years. Branson wanted about $75.00 for a new one. I found out that one off a similar sized Deere fit right in it's place and was steel and less money to boot, so it has a Deere steering reservoir on it now.

Greg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back