HELP! WANTED Cab door glass for 2015 Branson 6640c

Pete Raine

New User
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a left glass door for the cab of my Branson 6640c utility tractor.

No dealer anywhere in North america has old stock on this part, and the factory that made all the glass for the older Branson tractors burned down back in 2018/2019.

Hoping to find someone that might have this part on a dead tractor.

Not sure if the previously mentioned factory also made glass for other manufacturers, and maybe another common brand tractor used the same design glass.

Thanks for any input and help on this request!

Pete Raine in Ontario Canada

When I needed glass for an old Year-Around cab I went to a local auto glass place. They cut it perfectly. Take the door and a big checkbook to them.

Try Reliable aftermarket parts in Williamston MI. IF flat glass should be able to get that at any glass shop. If curved then different story.

I think he probably has molded glass and what you are thinking only works for flat glass. And I don't think any new vehical has any flat glass only molded.

Unfortunately it is molded glass with a curve to it, and since the glass is the actual door panel, the door frame itself is also curved.

(quoted from post at 18:38:41 01/11/23) I think he probably has molded glass and what you are thinking only works for flat glass. And I don't think any new vehical has any flat glass only molded.

Right Leroy. Here is a picture of a Branson 6640C Left door (clipped from a picture on the net).

Pete, if this isn't a correct picture of your door style, let us know.

mvphoto101324.jpg

That is EXACTLY it!

I'd swear that was my tractor! LOL

You can't tell in this image but the glass has a gentle curve to it from top to bottom

This post was edited by Pete Raine on 01/11/2023 at 03:46 pm.

I would go to your local glass company and have a talk with them. I deal with a place that does curved glass in china cabinets. The know where to order the odd stuff from. The next I would search the web for salvage yards.

Hello Pete welcome to YT! You need to get the part
number then search that. Then if there is such a thing
as an aftermarket cross over it may get picked up by
search engines.

That sure looks like the left door on my M6060 Kubota. I don't have the measurements but you might try a
dealer, they might be able to help. Be prepared mine was pretty pricy but it was covered under insurance.

(quoted from post at 21:03:10 01/11/23) I would go to your local glass company and have a talk with them. I deal with a place that does curved glass in china cabinets. The know where to order the odd stuff from. The next I would search the web for salvage yards.
For sure is safety glass that when broke, the glass turns into 1/4 inch cubes basically.
Like the side windows on cars and trucks.

Ask me how I know that the safety glass door on your cab will break into a zillion small pieces when they break. You
can fit a hole door minus the hinges and door handle into your shop vac when it happens.

I can't help you with your door but if a Kubota door would fit they have 3 of them in stock at their parts warehouse
in Ohio as of yesterday. 550 bucks with free delivery to your nearest Kubota dealer.

They don't call 'em "redneck diamonds" for nothing.

The glass is tempered so that it breaks into thousands of relatively harmless pieces, instead of breaking into large razor sharp sheets of glass that become guillotines in an accident.

As to where to find that door, all I can say is, good luck. You can't get glass for far more common tractors than that. Bransons are not big sellers by comparison.

This post was edited by BarnyardEngineering on 01/12/2023 at 08:26 am.

Branson has/had....last time I needed something..... a depot in Plainview, TX......up in the panhandle between Lubbock and Amarillo.
I was mowing with a drum mower one day and tossed a rock into my right side door on my 2009 6530 Branson. Yepper it broke into
a million pieces Called them and had it at my house in about 3 days. They had 7 in stock I was told.

Another time I broke the right side glass with the same mower and had a replacement in a like manner.

Yet another time I had my loader full of gravel and was in a hurry to disc a black clay field after the initial rolling the soil....very
bumpy and I was in a hurry....couldn't stay in the seat it was so bumpy. This time it cost me a pair of front axle bearings (the big
ones around the front axle drive gears) and had all those parts in just a few days.

Buster Jenkins is/was the technical contact guy, or was the last time I needed something. There is also a counter sales person. He
also had an auto sales business in Plainview. Don't know the status today but you might give it a try.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back