Branson tractor

Midway

Neighbor looking at a 48 horse Branson tractor. Asked if I knew anything about them but I do not. He is looking at new ones. Anybody know about them. It is shuttle shift with loader. Thanks for any lnfo.

Never operated one but our local dealer has some pretty good pricing on them right now. I did a little research and it looks like they have been bought by TYM. Some questions as to which models will be continued and which dealers will remain.

My take is why,, you say pretty good pricing. From all I can understand if one really compares
apples to apples they are not all that much cheaper. Man really has to watch things like
transmissions, seats, tires, lift out lift links, manual shuttle or hydraulic shuttle feature to
feature. Me I cannot see buying something that has very low resale value and parts support. Find a
good Kubota or John deer dealer .

Probably as good or bad as any other compact being sold these days,difference is they don't have the cult following of JD and Kubota so the resale value is low.Best way to buy a tractor like that is to look for a low hour used one and let the original buyer take the financial beating.Example I bought a nice Cub Cadet/Mitsubishi 2000 model low hour about 20 HP for $800 a couple years ago which is a fraction of what a Kubota or JD that size would sell for.Its way more operator friendly than the JD or Kubota and has been great so far.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back