Branson Tractor

I have a 2005 Branson 3820 that I have had for several years, it has always been a good tractor. This week while running my square baler the tractor sputtered and died and when I restarted it the wiring harness caught fire coming from the ignition switch and burnt back as far as the firewall, I have not had time to inspect any further, but has anyone here had a similar problem?

And I do know that I should have stuck with a name brand but at the time I needed a loader tractor and this one was too cheap to pass up.

when it sputtered and died thats when you should have looked for the problem as now you will need a wiring dia from them so contaqc your nearest dealer for help got to be one somewhere.

It may not be as bad as you think.

I've repaired/remade wiring harnesses that have burned by simply separating and tracing each wire. Typically only one wire overheated and melted itself to the ones near it. The wire is usually still intact, just the insulation damaged.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back