3320 zetor?

The hand photo clutch won't disengage to place pot in gear. I've adjusted it on the cable linkage but it's not working. Is there any other adjustments? What's involved in replacing the clutch? Thanks.

fist check the pin that goes through the pto handle they get wear and tip in the handle. i thought the set up was a dumb idea since all the pull was on one side and not the middle. if its warn replace the whole thing theres no way to build them up. next have someone pull the handle up while you watch the linkage at the pto where it connects to the shaft that goes in the bell housing the cables get sticky and they wont pull the shaft back. the last thing is the shaft that goes through the bell housing usually never gets greased and they stick. if all this looks ok its time to replace the clutch. take the wires off and label them carefully and the hoses to dont mix them up the throttle rod pops off the ball joints sometimes they come off hard. split the tractor replace the pressure plate assembly clutch disk and all the bearings. if the shafts that go through the bell housing havent been greased now is the time to take them out and clean and lube them. if i remember the bolts that hold the flywheel to the crankshaft will leak oil and sealer should be put on the threads. then put it back together. of course there is a special tool to line up the clutch disc . maybe you can borrow it from a dealer or have a machinist turn one.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back