IH 300 Utility

Fhrandol

New User
Have a IH 300 Utility, looking for a better Grill. Curious if a IH 350 utility grill would work. Mines gonna take a lot of work. Anyone know.

Great so you have one that fits. What price are you asking. I’m getting close to done with to finishing the minor Restoration. Floyd

Hello Fhrandol, welcome to YT! He is saying he is the owner of the 350U tractor. I know Jim, that tractor is a family heirloom and I doubt he wants to sell the grill out of it.

Hello Fhrandol, welcome to YT! He is saying he is the owner of the 350U tractor. I know Jim, that tractor is a family heirloom and I doubt he wants to sell the grill out of it.
Correct you are. if you hover over my icon, the background is that tractor. It operates.

Very Nice Tractor! Been working on my 1956 for 5 years. Dad and Grandpa all had Red Power. Thanks for the info on the grill.
Floyd

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back