Zetor hydraulic issues

grandpa Love

Friend called me and asked if I could bring my wife over to fix his hydraulic issues. Lol! Anyway......the auxiliary cylinder on the lift was leaking so he had it rebuilt,at a Cat dealer. After he put it back on the front loader would work and the 3 point lifted once.But now the 3 point hitch will not lift. It was sitting in the sun so he drove it to the shade to work on, forgetting that the filter housing was open and it leaked a lot of fluid out. Fluid has been refilled. Front loader was working yesterday,but after we cleaned the pump screen it won't lift either. Everything was fine until that one cylinder was rebuilt. I took the hose off cylinder and got very little fluid leaking. Any thoughts? Zetor 6320. Thanks
a281000.jpg

a281001.jpg

a281002.jpg

a281003.jpg

Debris or contaminant moved into valve control or other area of 3pt circuit. You mentioned nothing of any 3pt problems prior to fixing the cylinder so something got inside or moved through the system. Best guess that I have for you.

I'm guessing that the hydraulic system bleeds it's self? No fluid is getting to the rebuilt cylinder. We thought air in system.....

Not going to hurt to crack the line loose to test if it has air issues. I don't see cylinders get air locked very often but worth a try.

Not the same model tractor but I had a Long 910 (Zetor 8011) that would loose prime and to get it primed back up I had to loosen the line where it came out of the pump to get it to prime.

Is that line under the tractor on the side of transmission or differential? Owner said that years ago someone bled the system that way. I took that line loose and it poured fluid out.

you should call out to pennsylvania to the zetor main office. ask for peter if he is still there. he workrd in the factory as a trouble shooter. he will know what to look for. sorry i dont know the number any more.it may be on their website

I used to have a tractor (not zetor) that the pump would lose prime, as well. I had to pressurize the transmission with a little compressed air to get the pump to start pumping oil again.

You're talking about Peter Laznicka,truly the Zetor guru. I don't know if he's still there,I don't even think they're in Pa. anymore.

On the 910 it worked best to bleed it at a fitting just under the front of the seat,but like I said it was a different model tractor.Keeping the hydraulic fluid about a gallon above
the full mark helped to keep it from loosing prime too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back