Where used search

lfnel

Once I thought I found how to do a "where used" search on the new JD parts web site. Now I can't figure out how to do - if it is possible. A nobody figured that out?

Using the drop-down menu where it says "Search Parts By", select "part number" instead of "Model".

Yes. then too I find that if I register and go to my own personal page instead of using the quick approach of just going in anonymously, the where used search is very evident.

(quoted from post at 08:39:52 05/23/19) Yes. then too I find that if I register and go to my own personal page instead of using the quick approach of just going in anonymously, the where used search is very evident.

Where used search isn't evident to me on my JD home page. Please explain or point out location.
Thanks,Jim

mvphoto36536.png

Click on that yellow John Deere Parts Catalog box."Model" will come up. Click that and then you'll have the opportunity to hit "part number". Then enter your part number
and believe it or not, that turns into a "where-used" search. Obvious, huh!!! They couldn't have hidden it much better!

When I go to https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/ I just click on location that states "part number" as shown in photo below which is similar to what you stated but without registering with JD

mvphoto36563.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back