What do these International Hydro 84 gauge cluster symbols mean?

bemehiser

New User
I have the opportunity to use an International Hydro 84 which used to belong to an old lady's husband (now with dimentia and not available to instruct me.) It runs great, but has some warning lights flashing, and one light continually lit. Can anyone tell me what the lights mean?

The lights on the top left and right with no symbols are flashing, and the light in the lower left is continually lit (looks like a hydraulic piston and crank shaft or cam shaft, but I'm not sure what it means.)

Many thanks for helping me.

1000011965.jpg

Lever is near the left floor board behind your heel, push button and lower the lever. If you drove with it on it's now destroyed.

Also could be the lever is not in the fully off position, or even disconnected since it doesn't work already.

@495man, thanks for the info! That was it.
I didn't drive it far - only fired it up, made sure it had oil pressure, and stuck it in gear and moved it forward and backwards about 5 feet to be sure the drive worked, but then shut it off because I didn't know what the urgently blinking lights meant. It grunted more than I would have expected while moving forward and backwards, so the parking brake probably caused that.

@495man, thanks for the info! That was it.
I didn't drive it far - only fired it up, made sure it had oil pressure, and stuck it in gear and moved it forward and backwards about 5 feet to be sure the drive worked, but then shut it off because I didn't know what the urgently blinking lights meant. It grunted more than I would have expected while moving forward and backwards, so the parking brake probably caused that.

Glad it released. 5 feet likely didn't hurt a whole lot. The parking brake is the weakest thing on that series. Just takes someone to forget it's on (and ignore the lights) and drive it around. I am guessing the rest of the tractor is in really nice shape if the owner has one that age with a working parking brake!

Top r and l are probably warning flashers on cab or fenders.
Thanks for the input @TerryfromSWIowa! I think the left and right lights are just to get the operator's attention though. A sort of "hey, look at me ya idiot, you're about to make a dreadful mistake which you will deeply regret." After I followed @945man's suggestion, the top left/right flashing lights stopped flashing. The left/right turn arrows are bottom center.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back