update of oliver/mm fiat mix

MikeO-WI

Ok, finally got to see the tractor in person. Unfortunately there is no hood and the id tag that would be on the dash is gone. I can see the rivets still there and maybe a corner of the tag. That said, is there anyway to figure out what oliver/mm fiat this is? It has a yellow front half of a tractor and the hydraulic unit and trany cover are yellow. The rest is Oliver green including the front spindles. Looks like someone went to a great effort to make one tractor out of two. It has gear reduction boxes at each rear wheel. Is there an engine number I can use? To make matters worse, it has sat for 2 years outside with an upright muffler but no rain cap. Central WI weather is usually not very kind when this happens. The engine oil looks good and reasonably clean but it is too high on the dipstick. I plan on pulling the engine drain plug to see how much (if any) water is inside. Does anyone know what size the crankshaft bolt is (assume metric) so I can see if it is loose or not? Any suggestions would be appreciated since I have never dealt with the small foreign built Olivers. It ran good when the seller used it years ago, but it wasn't his. The previous owner has been deceased for about 20 years and when the farm was sold, it was a barn find. The new land owners were going to bury it in the swamp (yes but don't ask) but the current owner took it away before that happened. Is there a parts market for anything on this machine or would someone be interested in acquiring it? I have time but it is either going to be purchased by me or it goes to the scrap yard.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back