Super dexta to ford parts interchange

I’m new here and I’m looking for information on parts interchange on an American 1964 super dexta and 1964 ford 4000 mostly wanting to replace the trans, Hyd. And diff from dexta to ford, thanks

I’m new here and I’m looking for information on parts interchange on an American 1964 super dexta and 1964 ford 4000 mostly wanting to replace the trans, Hyd. And diff from dexta to ford, thanks
Two completely different tractors so nothing will interchange. If you mean the later Super Dexta 3000 and a Ford 4000, known as the "X" Series from 1964 again, very little will interchange, bit like oranges and apples.

Upvote 0
007 (3).JPG
Blue Force 100011.jpg

Sorry to be a bit thick but Ford did confuse things around that time and called the Fordson Dexta (first picture) a Ford Dexta 2000 in the US around that time. They then went on to call the next model a Ford Dexta 2000, which was a totally different tractor. (Second picture). There are very few parts that are interchangeable between the two tractors.

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back