Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter for Super Major Diesel (In USA)

So I've found a few on Euro websites, but can't seem to find any stateside, outside of Amazon or Ebay, which frankly, I don't trust.

Does anyone know where to look Stateside? Or part numbers that cross over?
The cartridge filter for the majors, super majors, power majors, etc., is a very popular filter that was used by many manufacturers. Even some Kubota's used them (Kubota part number 7000014646). I've never had a problem getting them for my Majors. Napa should definitely be able to get it pretty cheap. If they can't find it, it's because the folks behind the counter are lazy goofballs (which is most auto parts stores these days).

Hopefully this link works: It's a list of all the (over 200) manufacturers of that filter and their respective part numbers. If the link doesn't work, just tell them to cross reference Wix number 51188.

Fordson Major Oil Filter Cross Reference

Well that sounds terrible. Yes, mine is the one with the cartridge style under the simms pump. If I'm SOL I'm SOL. I really wish it was easier to get the cartridge ones, but every place I've tried locally looks at me like I'm speaking mandarin when I try to find one. And just about anywhere I can order online it costs more to ship it than the filter itself costs. Frustrating.
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. B.C. hauling a load of concrete pavers. I pulled that off the internet, but it doesn't come up again. I went to Messick CNH and here is the part number they show, you should be able to cross reference it. Nay that you get, make sure it has the base gasket, some don't put that in, and sell it separately 84268745

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back