Re: spark plugs for 8N

Tim PloughNman Daley RIP

Touch Mr. Harry!!! Many fellas have electrical issues, maybe a no spark condition if they even check that first, and assume or are told by someone else that they
need to get a new hotter plug, and of course there is no data to verify any of this. Granted, it is your tractor and you can buy and use whatever you want (you want
to spend $16 for a single plug? ...its your call see *PULSTAR), but not knowing the facts first is not a logical approach. PM (Preventative Maintenance) is the SOP
for any machine. Your Owner/Operators Manual will have the Maintenance Schedule listed. Incorrect wiring accounts for 99.98% of all non-starting issues and is NOT
because you using an H-10 rather than a 437. Myths abound. Most issues can be solved by reading your manuals.
NGK/NTKs HQ was established in JAPAN, says currently located in Wixom, MI, but list divisions practically all over the world including Cheena. I worked with NTK
Ceramic Engineers back in the 70s. Internet, FWIW, says NGK makes some plugs in America. *Pulstar says Made in America 3 words BTW, not 2) but I think they are for
high performance vehicles and list price is $16 for ONE plug! The last sets of CHAMPION H-12 Plugs I bought said Made in Mexico, and I still have 2 unopened boxes.
Truth is Ive used them all and never had any issues with any of them. When I need new plugs, Im headed to the local Mom & Pop auto parts store and buy the H-12 or
the 437s, whatever they have in stock. Again I emphasize, have used them all and never any issues with any of them.

wanna try one of these
elca6nZl.jpg
9m5IJXDl.jpg
DaRHLSMl.jpg

Tim Daley(MI)
PULSTAR SPARK PLUGS

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back