Question about "purchace protection" when you buy on line?

JOCCO

Yes I can be dense as a stone! But when you buy something online a box pops up for purchase protection or some such thing. You buy a hammer and protection for $3.99, It is not just one online site but many. Now how does it work and how do you use it? One usually uses a credit card and I am very aware of credit card protection. Is this similar to the old days when you bought an auto part or tool and some lifetime warrantee for $1.50? The problem was good luck collecting on it!! Thanks to all who can further explain this. And no, I opt out of it as many new items has manufactures warrantee.

There isn't one universal policy. You'll need to review the vendor's policy to determine what the protection plan covers. Some of them will send you a free replacement, no questions asked. Others will make you jump through hoops and send the defective item back at your own expense to "prove" that it's broken.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back