Photo - A nice A514 a Challenger

A particularly nice A514 that was at the show.
The Challenger is another story. Pretty sure it was made by the same mob that built the Field Marshall and Fowler machines in England. Has what looks (and sounds) like a 2 cylinder 2 stroke GM, but is their own engine. The owner tells me that they were ok doing multi work, but overheated some parts if on a long hard pull like plowing. Needed to get off load every so often. He puts this on the sled and it sounds great loaded up.
Cheers,
Rex
DSCN0625Small.jpg

DSCN0624Small.jpg

DSCN0620Small.jpg

Hi, Rex. Nice pictures. Never saw a A-514 before, looks like a cross between a M and a 460. What year were they made? Nice crawler too. Chris

The both sure look nice! Working on my tractor and getting it ready to paint in a few weeks. Hope it looks that nice when I am done.

Hi Rex, Nice pictures. Was wondering if it was possible being that you are in Australia if you would like to send us here on the forum pictures of farming in your country, It is always nice to see what other countrys do. Thanks Mike

That A514 looks like a Super M with some 560 sheetmetal - pretty neat looking rig!

The engine in the Challenger sure looks like a GM diesel...

Wow! Never seen an IH like that, pretty neat looking. Like someone said, looks like a letter series tractor with 60 series sheetmetal.

There is a guy here in the states that has one of those farmalls. He is in Iowa. He owns Kinze manufacturing.

Sure, would love to post some farming photos. Have often thought of it but that was as far as it got.
Will see what I can organise.
Rex

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back