Oliver 880 helical gear top speed and 880 wheatland top speed

Anyone know the speed of a helical gear 880 in road gear? Ive got one with the helical gear in it that I’m planning on getting running and I have an opportunity to buy a wheat land 880. That being said do the wheatland 880’s still have the high speed rear ends in them like the 88 standards did? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Not my religion but remember Oliver pullers looking for faster gears, Try pulling forum here or
Pulloff.com. Somebody will know,sorry I can't be more help.

Anyone know the speed of a helical gear 880 in road gear? Ive got one with the helical gear in it that I’m planning on getting running and I have an opportunity to buy a wheat land 880. That being said do the wheatland 880’s still have the high speed rear ends in them like the 88 standards did? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Tractordata shows the row crop tractor with 14.9x34 tires at 10.7 mph and the wheatland with 15x30 tires at 12.5 mph. Not sure if this is helical or spur gear tranny.
https://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/6/8/684-oliver-880.html

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back