Oliver 77 12 volt regulator and electric power steering

I recently installed toyota prius power steering on my Oliver 77 standard. Was wondering if there is a way for the voltage regulator to be turned up to charge a little more.Electric power steering pulls a bit more juice from the battery.

Attachments

• image000001(3).jpg
    image000001(3).jpg
    311 KB · Views: 30
I recently installed toyota prius power steering on my Oliver 77 standard. Was wondering if there is a way for the voltage regulator to be turned up to charge a little more.Electric power steering pulls a bit more juice from the battery.
I was soon to do the same Modification on My Standard. How much Room did You have for the EPS?
Does Yours have a Belt Pulley? Wouldn't mind seeing a Picture of the Install.

Picture of power steering. Put new ujoint on the top shaft from steering wheel. May be redoing the mounting bracket. Works quite well.
Thanks. As I suspected things are a little Cozy with the Belt Pulley. I may try a different Style of EPS as there are a few Units that will apparently Work with only Three Wires in Fail-Safe Mode.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back