Odd running problem part 2

old

So I rebuilt the carb this afternoon and put it back on. After getting the setting where the engine like them we graded my mile long driveway with no engine problem. We did how ever have a traction problem from time to time due the the new cutting edge and the fact the blade if now about 10 inch of so wider

So I rebuilt the carb this afternoon and put it back on. After getting the setting where the engine like them we graded my mile long driveway with no engine problem. We did how ever have a traction problem from time to time due the the new cutting edge and the fact the blade if now about 10 inch of so wider
All good. It always feels good when it works! Jim

Glad you got it going Rich.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back