New Holland disc mower

(quoted from post at 19:16:34 11/26/23) Does anybody know the size of the bolt that holds the rear of the rock guard on a NH 462 or G66 kuhn?

Here is a link to the NH462 parts book, so you can confirm the one you are looking for.

https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/n...BE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6?categorySearch=true

If I got the right location (cutter bar guards), it looks like either a 10mm (1.5 pitch) x30mm or 35mm Serrated flange hex head bolt depending on which location. The flange nuts are 10mm 1.5 pitch.

I have the parts book but it don't give any sizes. It is an original but old and so is my machine. I just bought it but it needs some work to get it back in good working condition, nothing major that I can see. The dealer prices are crazy.

Can you just take one out and take it to a hardware store?I do that frequently when a get a part that 'confuses' me.

(quoted from post at 21:45:36 11/26/23) I have the parts book but it don't give any sizes. It is an original but old and so is my machine. I just bought it but it needs some work to get it back in good working condition, nothing major that I can see. The dealer prices are crazy.

The online parts book gives sizes, that where I got the ones I posted. I'm just not sure I looked at the right ones.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back