Kuhn Versus New Holland

I have a New Holland model 462 disc mower and would like to know what model Kuhn it is comparable to. I think it is a Kuhn GMD 66 but don' have any way to confirm it. I am trying to buy Kuhn parts because I can get them for less around here. I am primarily looking for the hood that keeps the hay from flying all over the place. TIA

I have a New Holland model 462 disc mower and would like to know what model Kuhn it is comparable to. I think it is a Kuhn GMD 66 but don' have any way to confirm it. I am trying to buy Kuhn parts because I can get them for less around here. I am primarily looking for the hood that keeps the hay from flying all over the place. TIA
Pretty sure it is the gmd 66 but I can’t remember for sure. There was a 66hd version too. I’ve got an old broke 66hd that I replace the cutterbar years ago with a new old stock NH cutterbar, bolted right up. Usually the Kuhn parts are cheaper. Kuhn also built JD mowers during that time period as well, so there’s another parts source. A few years ago they were still making the same mower and it was branded as JD’s frontier mower. They’re good mowers, just the cutterbar is not individual compartments so it’s a lot to break down. I think if you match the cutting width of your NH to the Kuhn you’ll be good to go. I’ve got Kuhn owners manual somewhere if I can find it I’ll post the specs of it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back