New Holland 3010S loader options

Treadnmud

I am looking to add a loader to my 3010S. What are the options these days? What works well and what hasn't? What do you like and not like?

(quoted from post at 17:41:10 12/26/23) I am looking to add a loader to my 3010S. What are the options these days? What works well and what hasn't? What do you like and not like?
I put my woods 1020 loader on in 2005. Glad I did. Most the loaders now have curved loader arms, Don't know how that will work with the long hood line of a 3010s. Consider larger front tire wheel,. And make sure your rear tires are weighted or ballasted or the unit will be useless.

There's one for sale on Tractor House with a 2346 QT Bush Hog loader on it... Then again you can never go wrong with a Westendorf.

I'm thinking since we're talking about a 20+ year old tractor here, it's going to be more about what you can get. Unless you plan on modifying some mounts yourself you're limited to what is still manufactured.

Thanks. Yes. Looking at wheel weight options. And I just put brand new tires on front, original size... Maybe I can trade those out. Right now I am considering a Bush Hog 2346QT. Also maybe a TA-25 Westendorf. Not sure which New Holland loader fits this one. Checking with dealer today.

more on the front tire. Assuming you have a 2 wheel drive I believe mine came with the 7.5-16 and I had constant flats. The woods 1020 loader bucket when heaped with dirt/rock would not stand up. Went to a 10-16 tri rib, it kicks the front end up, when these age out I'm going to a quad rib of the same with. I also did not have proper ballasting early on, I was under the impression the dealer that installed the loader I bought from them would handle reballasting. They didn't, down here on the gulf coast I'm using straight water in tubes all the way to the top of the wheel rim. Only run into trouble in soft ground or where I've been digging now. 2 wheel drives aren't the best loader tractors but better than not having one. I'm pretty sure they sold me the 1020 more so based on their margin, but maybe a 1027 from that era may work, but may have too much lift power. I'm happy with 1020. This loader has additional loader framing from the front bolster to the transmission bell, I believe. From what I have experienced. The force this loader puts on the tractor, I wouldn't t trust a loader without the extra framing on this tractor.

I saw that one as well. It will definitely depend on what is available. I did not get around to calling dealer yesterday. I have looked at the TA-25 Westendorf I believe.

(quoted from post at 06:05:07 12/28/23)
I saw that one as well. It will definitely depend on what is available. I did not get around to calling dealer yesterday. I have looked at the TA-25 Westendorf I believe.

I'm betting that you can't get a New Holland loader for it anymore. You'd be lucky if you can get parts for the New Holland loader that goes on that tractor, IF there ever was one...

That tractor looks like a holdover from an older series, like maybe an updated 2910. Ford/NewHolland loved to do that and still does.

I am looking to add a loader to my 3010S. What are the options these days? What works well and what hasn't? What do you like and not like?
A NH 7309 will fit that tractor. Only parts I’ve ever needed for my 7310 has been generic parts that you find at most hydraulic shops(seals and orings hoses or lines) or pins that most farm stores carry. I’ve never really tried my NH dealer for loader parts. 🤷‍♂️

Bushhog makes a decent loader as well. I’ve got a 2400qt for n my other tractor and it’s done everything I’ve asked it to. The 7310 is a heavier loader though.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back