Mitsubishi tractor

I have been looking for a little yard/woods tractor with a bucket. A 1984 Mitsubishi S 630 4 x 4 diesel with 25 hp and 900 hours just popped up on Craig's List. It looks good in the pictures and has never had loaded tires, rims good. It has ag tires all around. It is near my farm. The owner is asking $6200.00 for it. I am looking for ideas/comments from owners and operators. What should I look for. Has all new hydraulic hoses. Please respond. Thanks, Ellis

My part of the country that is a premium price for a 30+ year old off brand tractor. Unless that is all you have to spend think I would look farther. Where are you located?

I've got a 4wd S470 Diesel. Its useful little tractor, but parts are hard to find.
$6200 sounds pretty high to me.
I would think you could find a more mainstream make for that money.

They are a good tractor. Parts can be hard to find for some models. The price is a little high unless it is in new condition. That size of machine will bring top dollar even used and not a main brand.

International sold Mitsubishi tractors with an ihc paint and decals so you might find a few parts that way but maybe not
cvphoto35225.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back