Minneapolis-Moline Pedal Tractor

Arlan K.

New User
I am trying to gather as much info. about this pedal tractor, as I can. The man I bought it from said it was a 1955 model. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate that. I don't intend to sell it anytime soon, however money talks. Click on link to see pic. Thanks Krezy
Picture of pedal tractor

Something that some one made up there were 2 moline pedals made in the fiftys both have single wheels in the front one was called the TOT and looked like this one there are a couple of different variations of it but same basic tractor

472.jpg

The other is a shuttle shift or bullet nose this one is the generic one of that model that was sold at the farm stores of the time

462-1.jpg

My guess is the tractor you have was made in the fifties but was later repainted to look like an MM hoope this helps

It is not like any MM Pedal tractor that I have ever see. However it is a pretty good resemblence to a MM BF w/ wide front. I think anybody with a MM Pedal Tractor collection would like to have that tractor.
MMDEL

anyone know or have a picture or minneapolis moline pedal tractor 850 special edition, also value, is the something different about special edition

It is not like any MM Pedal tractor that I have ever see. However it is a pretty good resemblence to a MM BF w/ wide front. I think anybody with a MM Pedal Tractor collection would like to have that tractor.
MMDEL
I don't remember making this comment. And it certainly doesn't fit this thread. No way does it look like a wide front tractor, and I don't drink. If this really is one of my posts, then it goes with another thread, not here.
MMDEL

I don't remember making this comment. And it certainly doesn't fit this thread. No way does it look like a wide front tractor, and I don't drink. If this really is one of my posts, then it goes with another thread, not here.
MMDEL

Del, this thread is actually from 2009, 15 years ago, and the link in the original post no longer works, so we don't know what that picture was. Perhaps your comment was in regard to that picture, whatever it was.

Mr. 9200 should have started a new thread with his question.

??????????????????????????? what does that cmment even mean???????????????????
Welcome to the forums.

At the end of 2023 the software for these forums was changed so it is possible that some of the old threads and pictures did not migrate to the new software correctly, as mentioned. That may be the cause of MMDEL's comment.

The person who was the original poster that started this thread hasn't posted, at least under that user name, since 2009.

What happens with these old threads is somepeople notice the date and just ignore them thinking things were settled back at the time of the post. Or they read the first post of the thread and start giving replies to it, not your post. Neither case will help you.

I suggest you start a new thread of your own. Clearly explain what you are looking for. Good luck.

I should tell you I did post my question i think a new post on the Minneapolis Moline forums, Is there a pedal car place that I can go to to post my question

You posted on this thread from 2009, and on another one from 2016.
To start a new thread, go to the top of the list here to the box labeled "Thread title". Put the title of the thread there and then put your question below it.
There's no specific forum here for pedal tractors and cars. You can try it up in "Tractor and Farm Talk" or "Tractor Tales". You might get some responses there. Otherwise, try it again here in the MM forum.
Good luck!

Thanks Rich and Jim. I also saw the old dates but had no idea they weren't necessarily brought forward in order. Some body starting from the top reading down would think I was out of my tree.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back