Fordfarmer

I was searching through old posts a few days ago, and ran across one Ultradog wrote just over 10 years ago, about the day Luke bought his 4000. That got me to thinking about how much more is shared here than technical information on tractors. Some of you have been on this board as long or longer than I have, and have seen various milestones in my family's lives. Here's another one... Luke, our oldest, is graduating in two weeks. (Please ignore the incorrect year on the picture. NONE of us noticed that until weeks after getting the invites printed, and many sent out.)
I've had the pleasure of meeting a number of you in person, and I greatly appreciate the help and camaraderie of this group.

Attachments

• 20240505_181457.jpg
    20240505_181457.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 20
Mark, I don't remember how many years ago it was when I met you in Rice Lake and picked up those rear wheel weights for my cousins 4200, but I believe Luke was a young teenager. He sure has grown into a man, we talked about that when we saw you at UD's property last fall, time does fly. Bob.

I was searching through old posts a few days ago, and ran across one Ultradog wrote just over 10 years ago, about the day Luke bought his 4000. That got me to thinking about how much more is shared here than technical information on tractors. Some of you have been on this board as long or longer than I have, and have seen various milestones in my family's lives. Here's another one... Luke, our oldest, is graduating in two weeks. (Please ignore the incorrect year on the picture. NONE of us noticed that until weeks after getting the invites printed, and many sent out.)
I've had the pleasure of meeting a number of you in person, and I greatly appreciate the help and camaraderie of this group.
I can believe it was 10 years ago but am surprised Luke was only 8 then.
You got him started early. Good for the both of you!
We've been thinking about the lad.
Ruth and I would like to send him a graduation card.
I know you have sent me your address before but text it to me again as I can't find it.

Here's another milestone... 3 teenagers! Happy 13th to Grace today.

Attachments

• 20240512_140407.jpg
    20240512_140407.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back