Member map?

If eveyone would put their general location in their profile that would enable others to see it simply by looking at the posters avatar.

For example, that would avoid confusion in posts saying: "Such and such happened here today." Most people don't know where "here" is though.

So simple, yet frowned upon by many for no good reason that I can see.

Thanks to those who do show their general location.

If eveyone would put their general location in their profile that would enable others to see it simply by looking at the posters avatar.

For example, that would avoid confusion in posts saying: "Such and such happened here today." Most people don't know where "here" is though.

And then there are those that won't add a general location to their profile, but will put phone, email or both in a post.

Oh well, each to their own, it makes the world go round.

Not tellin noone where I live.

Attachments

• tin foil.jpg
    tin foil.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 12

Took a minute, but I figured out how to put my location in my profile. Or at least, what might be my location. . . . . . .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back