Massey model 12 baler- needle bearings

TedW

New User
I have a Massey model 12 square baler. I need to find the needle bearings in the bottom rear drive sprockets. The old ones are too far gone to get any numbers off of them.
Any help is most appreciated. I have an operators manual but no parts manual. Going to a fixed income has been difficult to adjust to.

I have a Massey model 12 square baler. I need to find the needle bearings in the bottom rear drive sprockets. The old ones are too far gone to get any numbers off of them.
Any help is most appreciated. I have an operators manual but no parts manual. Going to a fixed income has been difficult to adjust to.
Welcome to the forums.

The AGCO parts books online are free to use. If it works the link below should take you to the MF12 parts book.

MF 12 Baler

Welcome to the forums.

The AGCO parts books online are free to use. If it works the link below should take you to the MF12 parts book.

MF 12 Baler
Thank you! Got my bearings and seals in. Everything installed,adjusted and ready to time it. I need to study on this and roll it over by hand to be sure I get it right. I think she is good for another 40 years.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back