Massey Harris 50

Working on my 1956 Massey Harris 50. It had a Massey Ferguson loader on it with single acting lift rams and a mechanical trip for the bucket. Tractor also has three point hitch on it. Since I removed the loader I would like to use the three point controls on the rh side of the seat instead of the control levers mounted on top of the transmission in front of the seat. Can I take the dual valve body off and just put a plate on there to block it off or is there a special cover that should go on where the valve is. Thanks for any help.
cvphoto109843.jpg

cvphoto109844.jpg

I think part of that valve is missing. Mine has a curved piece of strap iron with a hole on top of the valve. Then a small lever bolted to the left handle to lock it in the rear position.

Okay Dieseltech I'll check into a plate to eliminate the valve assembly. It's leaking any how and not needed. Thanks for your help.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back