Massey Ferguson Jack

IMKCMAC

I have a Massey Ferguson 135 Deluxe and was wondering if anybody has a Ferguson Jack and was wondering if someone would be willing to send me the dimensions for one. I would like to fabricate one for my use and probably would like to make it heavier duty, for safety purposes. I use a farm jack now and think the MF jack would be a lot more convenient. Thanks in advance.

Not sure what that is, is it like the lift for the N series Fords that could lift the rear of the tractor to work on it??

This is an old link on those I have saved, maybe it will help
IMG_0776.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg

IMG_0775.jpeg

WOW! What a great set of plans, at least in my simple mind. But, I believe IMKCMAC was referring to the Ferguson model of the all-lift jack. The difference being the Ford lifted on the axle, the Ferguson lifted on the ball joint on the forward end of the lift arm. My Dad purchased a TO-35 deluxe with the Ferguson lift. I, too, would like to see the plans for the Ferguson model. Bob Tx

I have a Massey Ferguson 135 Deluxe and was wondering if anybody has a Ferguson Jack and was wondering if someone would be willing to send me the dimensions for one. I would like to fabricate one for my use and probably would like to make it heavier duty, for safety purposes. I use a farm jack now and think the MF jack would be a lot more convenient. Thanks in advance.
FORD-FERGUSON had a tractor jack, made by the KP Mfg co that was a self-levitating device and could raise the tractor up off the ground in order to change the wheels/tires. There are two parts. Rear connects to the 3-PT and front has a brace that goes under front axle. As you slowly and carefully raise the 3-PT Lift it will cause the wheels off the ground. Original jacks pop up often in ADS and on ebay. I don't know if a 135 or larger will handle the jack so it's your call and your liability. I/WE ARE NOT responsible for any damage or injury sustained.

Now, years ago a fella, Cargo-Cult, made his own based on this design. GO to NTC to FIND instructions.

I ALSO WROTE AN ARTICLE ON THE TRACTOR JACK for the N-NEWS, Summer 2012. SEE PIX

Tim Daley (MI)

Attachments

• FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 1.jpg
    FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 42
  • FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 2.jpg
    FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 2.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 51
  • FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 3.jpg
    FORD DEARBORN TRACTOR JACK PIC 3.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 47
  • N-NEWS TRACTOR JACK 1.jpg
    N-NEWS TRACTOR JACK 1.jpg
    670.1 KB · Views: 42
  • N-NEWS TRACTOR JACK 2.jpg
    N-NEWS TRACTOR JACK 2.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 51
Here's an article on the Ferguson jack system.
https://www.fergusonclub.com/ferguson-jack/

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back